Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!

Go down 
+7
Banana
Arcanine
Alistair
Bursting Flames
Silver light
Kinky Whip
Lamby
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-29

A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! Empty
PostSubject: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:46 pm

Hello Riders and any representative of the Shadow Claw Clan!

I have spoken with an admin on the Shadow Claw Clans website and they have accepted our challenge to war with them! Cool

Heh anyways this thread is basically a headsup to anyone who wishes to take part and battle on our behalf. As told to me by Lovely (Shadow Claw Clan Admin) before they post details they will figure out some rules!

Lovely wrote:
Alright, We Accept your challenge since you come to our forum periodically you'll prolly have read this, i'm trying to figure out the rules for it before i post on your forum.

Discuss here and post interest!
Back to top Go down
Kinky Whip
Gulpin
Gulpin
Kinky Whip

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 10:32 am

When is this war?
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Gulpin
Gulpin
Silver light

Number of posts : 47
Location : Somewere near,Somewere far,Somewere around,Never to be found
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 11:15 am

A war Very Happy

Should be good fun
Back to top Go down
Bursting Flames
Gulpin
Gulpin
Bursting Flames

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 1:37 pm

what is their clan website
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=2015660
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 3:10 pm

Bursting Flames wrote:

The date has yet to be decided on as Lovely the owner of the Shadow Claw Clan it sorting out the details.

And yes I hope to get as manyt people as possible involved in the fight!

And to be perfectly honest, don't take this the wrong way but I wouldn't want you going over there tbh... Just because of how you act and your tendancies. It could spoil the inter clan relations and all. :wink:
Back to top Go down
Bursting Flames
Gulpin
Gulpin
Bursting Flames

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 4:13 pm

Rage Jage wrote:
Bursting Flames wrote:

The date has yet to be decided on as Lovely the owner of the Shadow Claw Clan it sorting out the details.

And yes I hope to get as manyt people as possible involved in the fight!

And to be perfectly honest, don't take this the wrong way but I wouldn't want you going over there tbh... Just because of how you act and your tendancies. It could spoil the inter clan relations and all. :wink:
plus that and they will slauter me with my weak pokemon. And I don't act like that real easly.So don't say"How you act and your tendancies" please.That happens rarely.Like once in a blue moon.
Back to top Go down
Kinky Whip
Gulpin
Gulpin
Kinky Whip

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:31 am

jj, u might want to know, lovely is a new member ¬_¬ apparently anyway
Back to top Go down
Alistair
Gulpin
Gulpin
Alistair

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 2:41 pm

I'm up for this, count me in =D
Back to top Go down
Arcanine
Gulpin
Gulpin
Arcanine

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 3:30 pm

oooh, war...

*loads and cocks rifle*

oh, not that type of war

*trains pokemon*

all better, count me in.
Back to top Go down
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 3:48 pm

Whippet75 wrote:

My guess is that they signed up so they could contact either me or KC concerning the war. Also possibly to make a thread about it :wink:

*sigh* BurstingFlames seriously... The last 3 times I've seen you on the chatbox you logged in, insulted everyone numerous times then blamed your parents and brother....

So next time I will use the phrase 'how you act and your tendancies'.
Back to top Go down
Bursting Flames
Gulpin
Gulpin
Bursting Flames

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 4:38 pm

Rage Jage wrote:
Whippet75 wrote:

My guess is that they signed up so they could contact either me or KC concerning the war. Also possibly to make a thread about it :wink:

*sigh* BurstingFlames seriously... The last 3 times I've seen you on the chatbox you logged in, insulted everyone numerous times then blamed your parents and brother....

So next time I will use the phrase 'how you act and your tendancies'.

I never said it was my parents i said it was my brother and it was im serious. I'm not like that did you see me cursing when you were cursing in the chat box and i dont know why we are talking about this in this forum. And i wanna join the war, too please. And i won't spoil the realationship between you guys trust me.
Back to top Go down
Kinky Whip
Gulpin
Gulpin
Kinky Whip

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 10:45 am

ill be in if its a suitable date, when do u reckon it is?
and, how many fighters are we fighting?
Back to top Go down
Arcanine
Gulpin
Gulpin
Arcanine

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:31 am

I tink its time i do another video advertising the war like i did with what was going to be a war between us and the nitro clan. JJ can you give me a link to their site please.
Back to top Go down
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:54 am

Arcanine wrote:
I tink its time i do another video advertising the war like i did with what was going to be a war between us and the nitro clan. JJ can you give me a link to their site please.

Sure its just a shame that whenever I visit their clan page that no-one is on their cb >_< I'll give it over msn mate :wink:

Whipp that I'm not sure I'm going to try and contact Lovely tonight so hopefully I will get the details!

And Burstingflame please don't flame me or try to make me retalkiate here. This is neither the time or the place. Also I find it hard to believe that you can come here and lie. Also I'm 100% certain ubers won't be permitted. So you can't battle using your own rules as you generally do...
Back to top Go down
Kinky Whip
Gulpin
Gulpin
Kinky Whip

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 1:04 pm

ok jj, arcanine, ill be happy to see the promo!
Back to top Go down
Bursting Flames
Gulpin
Gulpin
Bursting Flames

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 3:13 pm

is suicune and artincuno ubers because i want to battle with them and i won't use my ubers. ok
Back to top Go down
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 3:25 pm

Niether suicune nor Articuno are rated as Uber. Therefor you are free to use them in open play. And anyways we will probably have limited spots available for the tourney. When a date is set and a limit of players is put into place I will advertise both here and on ONM for positions!
Back to top Go down
Bursting Flames
Gulpin
Gulpin
Bursting Flames

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 6:10 pm

Dudes i have to quit this clan i know a lot of people in this clan that like it if i go. So this clan would be better off without me. I will rejoin this clan any time i please.And for now some people will be happy that im gone.

Note:Rage Jage will be happy until i rejoin.

P.S. SOME people in this clan treat me like nothing.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Admin
Banana

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 6:34 am

erm....... this thread isnt the place to put a resignation Neutral but bye then
Back to top Go down
https://pokeriders.forumotion.com
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 1:54 pm

*EPIC FACEPALM!*

To be honest we had another member like him... He was named Byron. TBH allways hard done to, but of course he never signed into the chat box to insult everyone then blamed his parents now did he?

I HAS A REQUEST!!!

Since he's gone may I see the pm now pl0x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bursting Flames
Gulpin
Gulpin
Bursting Flames

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:18 am

guess wat im back. i rejoined the clan.
Back to top Go down
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 2:04 am

Oh what a surprise! Because I totally didn't expect you to be back withing 3 days! Wow Its so good to see you back! BUT GUESS WHAT????? Your still not in the damn war....
Back to top Go down
Kinky Whip
Gulpin
Gulpin
Kinky Whip

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 3:36 am

1 question jj, what was the point in to topics for teh war?
Back to top Go down
Da-m-man
Caterpie
Caterpie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:23 pm

how many times must you people be told, WAR IS NO GAME!
Back to top Go down
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:38 am

Da-m-man wrote:
how many times must you people be told, WAR IS NO GAME!

As true as that may be, the opposing clan, The Shadow Claw Clan failed to make an appearance at the time of the war. Meh, maybe soon when this place picks up again I'll go look for some other clan to war with! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!   A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers! Empty

Back to top Go down

A War is on the Horizon! We Need Experienced Battlers!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl :: Tournaments,Wars & Battle Me Now-
Jump to: