Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Create A PokeRider World *56k

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alistair
Gulpin
Gulpin
Alistair

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Create A PokeRider World *56k Empty
PostSubject: Create A PokeRider World *56k   Create A PokeRider World *56k EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:18 am

*Approved by you-know-who*

I don't know if you guys rememeber the 'create a pokémon world' on OONM, but i do. It was a lot of fun, and i wanted to do one here.

Basically we as a community 'land-splice' a big picture, tile by tile (ZOMG!)

Rulez&Advice

~We use Johto Tilesets (unless you guys really object to that)
~When you've finished making an are/town/whatever, tell us about it. What pokémon live there? what people live there?
~This is just for fun, we're not actually making a game, just spriting the landscape for one.

~I find these guys bestest:

Create A PokeRider World *56k F_tilesm_7a26ce4

Tilesets

The Main G/S Page
Back to top Go down
Alistair
Gulpin
Gulpin
Alistair

PostSubject: Re: Create A PokeRider World *56k   Create A PokeRider World *56k EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:19 am

Map Post

Starting Town (Needs a Name)

Create A PokeRider World *56k Route1Extension

probably too big, here's the link- Starter Town

~Ok, you see those people outside the houses? The green one, the blue one and the red one?. Well, they give you your starter pokémon. Go talk to the professor, leave the town, go to the cave blah blah.

~You can catch Sentret and Pidgey during the day ,Butterfrees and Poocheyena (sp?) at night.

Create A PokeRider World *56k F_NewWorldCavm_958b68f

~Needs a name. This is the cave that comes from that cave you can see at the end of the first route =)

~ You can catch Geodude, Zubat, Diglett and Nosepass (read: Nosepass only can be caught in the mornings)

Last edited by Alistair on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparkle
Magnemite
Magnemite
Sparkle

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Create A PokeRider World *56k   Create A PokeRider World *56k EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 12:59 pm

Call It Ride Villiage? XD
Back to top Go down
pokémainiac
Gulpin
Gulpin
pokémainiac

Number of posts : 41
Location : In der sechsten stunde am Dienstag welches ist Wissenschaft.
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Create A PokeRider World *56k   Create A PokeRider World *56k EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:54 pm

Can'e use D/P ones?
Back to top Go down
Alistair
Gulpin
Gulpin
Alistair

PostSubject: Re: Create A PokeRider World *56k   Create A PokeRider World *56k EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:51 pm

Unsure, depends on what everyone else wants to do :/
Back to top Go down
Alistair
Gulpin
Gulpin
Alistair

PostSubject: Re: Create A PokeRider World *56k   Create A PokeRider World *56k EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:07 am

Next bit is up =) I really would like some help with this though. I've decided to use G/S/C for sure now. Everyone who wants to help must use these

Create A PokeRider World *56k F_NewWorldCavm_958b68f

~Needs a name. This is the cave that comes from that cave you can see at the end of the first route =)

~ You can catch Geodude, Zubat, Diglett and Nosepass (read: Nosepass only can be caught in the mornings)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create A PokeRider World *56k   Create A PokeRider World *56k Empty

Back to top Go down

Create A PokeRider World *56k
Page 1 of 1