Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PBR help - pwetty pwease

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcanine
Gulpin
Gulpin
Arcanine

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PBR help - pwetty pwease Empty
PostSubject: PBR help - pwetty pwease   PBR help - pwetty pwease EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 11:37 am

right, i'm on the sunset colosseum and simply, i can't do it. it is starting to drive me bananas as well. can somebody give me any help, advice etc.
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Gulpin
Gulpin
Silver light

Number of posts : 47
Location : Somewere near,Somewere far,Somewere around,Never to be found
Registration date : 2007-09-27

PostSubject: Re: PBR help - pwetty pwease   PBR help - pwetty pwease EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 12:21 pm

I see this RIGHT after i do that colo Razz try to get pokes with dragon rage,it's useful (there's 2 that know it in the second set of pokes normally),and your simple type-trumping
Back to top Go down
Arcanine
Gulpin
Gulpin
Arcanine

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: PBR help - pwetty pwease   PBR help - pwetty pwease EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 12:46 pm

Silver light wrote:
I see this RIGHT after i do that colo Razz try to get pokes with dragon rage,it's useful (there's 2 that know it in the second set of pokes normally),and your simple type-trumping

right, so as long as i try to get dragon rage and just try to get decent type coverage i should be all right. KK, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PBR help - pwetty pwease   PBR help - pwetty pwease Empty

Back to top Go down

PBR help - pwetty pwease
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl :: Advice & Rate My Team-
Jump to: