Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Team (Still in Progress)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverleaf
Caterpie
Caterpie
Silverleaf

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-08

My Team (Still in Progress) Empty
PostSubject: My Team (Still in Progress)   My Team (Still in Progress) EmptySun May 25, 2008 10:54 pm

Hey guys, im new to the clan and online battling in general. I was hoping to give yall the team i have so far, and maybe yall can give me a few pointers!
1) Empoleon
Nickname: Poseidon
Move Set: Waterfall, Surf, Hydro Cannon, Brine
Level: 63
2) Staraptor
Nickname: Falco
Move Set: Aerial Ace, Hyper Beam, Brave Bird, Fly
3) Rapidash
Nickname: Nova
Move Set: Flare Blitz, Fire Blast, Strength, Flamethrower
4) Leafeon
Nickname: Razor
Move Set: Rock Smash, Razor Leaf, Shadow Ball, Quick Attack
Level 22

Yes, i know i only have 4 so far, but i haven't found any other worthy to be in my team Wink. I was thinking of changing my Rapidash to a Typhlosion. I would train it from a lower level cyndiquil of course, but it's a thought. I also realize i need to change my move sets a lot, and get rid of the HM's, other than surf, waterfall, and fly. If yall have any ideas for 2 more pokemon im open to that too. Any help at all will be great, but keep in mind i am definitely keeping Empoleon, Staraptor, and Leafeon. Tell me also whether i should change my Rapidash to a Typhlosion (my favorite fire pokemon). Any help at all will be greatly appreciated Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: My Team (Still in Progress)   My Team (Still in Progress) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:36 am

Have you ever heard of EV training dude?
Back to top Go down
pokémainiac
Gulpin
Gulpin
pokémainiac

Number of posts : 41
Location : In der sechsten stunde am Dienstag welches ist Wissenschaft.
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: My Team (Still in Progress)   My Team (Still in Progress) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:40 am

And IV breeding and nature shopping.
Back to top Go down
Alistair
Gulpin
Gulpin
Alistair

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: My Team (Still in Progress)   My Team (Still in Progress) EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:49 am

Hey, like the other guys suggested, EV training is something that is going to be vital if you wish to suceed in WiFi nowadays.

I strongly advise you read all of this guide, as it will explan everything you need to know =)

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11811&start=0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Team (Still in Progress)   My Team (Still in Progress) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Team (Still in Progress)
Page 1 of 1