Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

War? Surely You Jest!

Go down 
+5
pokémainiac
sam.p
McGill
Alistair
Lamby
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-07-29

War? Surely You Jest! Empty
PostSubject: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:48 am

Well DiF from onm has challeneged us to a clan war! affraid
SO I suppose this is like an interest thread for who will be WILLING to fight for us? If the war goes ahead mind! ^_^

I should think that battles can be played via D/P, Pbr, Or Shoddy. However this has not yet been decided so don't hold it against me if you can't play because Pbr isn't alloud.

So would you guys be up for it? Yes? No? Maybe? ^_^

I should also think standard ONM Rules will apply.

Go Nuts! Discuss!

OK: War signups:

1. Nana
2. Silver Light
3. Rage Jage
4. Alistair
5. STAINT
6. pokemaniac
7. sam.p

Last edited by Lamby on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alistair
Gulpin
Gulpin
Alistair

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:51 am

I'd definitely be up for this.
Back to top Go down
McGill
Caterpie
Caterpie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 6:14 am

i wish i could, but with a team to breed EV and test i dont think i can.
Back to top Go down
sam.p
Caterpie
Caterpie
sam.p

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: fight   War? Surely You Jest! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:29 pm

I'd be willing to fiight, sign me up. If you don't think i am good enough, then oh well; but i IV breed and EV my pokemon though every one thinks i suck at battling. It's your choice but i would like to fight and btw, i'm sure i was a veteran or an i not good enough god i suck.
Back to top Go down
pokémainiac
Gulpin
Gulpin
pokémainiac

Number of posts : 41
Location : In der sechsten stunde am Dienstag welches ist Wissenschaft.
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:46 am

We should bring plenty of water mon incase dif uses flamethrower.
Back to top Go down
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 1:35 pm

Well the war is now pretty much official so anyone whom wants to participate post here,the more people we can get, the better!
Back to top Go down
Alistair
Gulpin
Gulpin
Alistair

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:22 am

*In*
Back to top Go down
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:56 am

Awesome Ali FTW
Back to top Go down
STAINTONATOR
Caterpie
Caterpie
STAINTONATOR

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:18 am

Can i join =)munchlax

I'm also on the DD so i could give you a hand organising if you want
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-staintonator/index.htm
Alistair
Gulpin
Gulpin
Alistair

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:39 am

For the record, SL doesn't have wi-fi. So i doubt he's in. Did you ask Nan if he was in?
Back to top Go down
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:57 pm

Yes, and SL said he will play if he can use shoddy so meh... Can't really see it becomikng a problem?
Back to top Go down
McGill
Caterpie
Caterpie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:37 pm

I'm in with my first EVed team, and james ponds coming back.
Back to top Go down
Dragonisfire
Caterpie
Caterpie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:28 pm

I signed up here, but haven't really use it yet, because your gay site dislikes my Wii... Something to do with replying... Can't click in the typing box...

Ah well, I have been monitoring goings ons and I can see you have about 6 players who have replied in the thread, and possibly a 7th if Shoddy can be used. We know we have a team of 7 ready at a moments notice, and since we are apparently bigger, you can decide the numbers to add to the war, e.g. if you get 11 players together, we can match you.

Matches are going under the standard ONM rules, and the organising can be done by a group from each side. On mine, it will be myself and my co-leaders, Luneth and Skynet. Over here, Rage Jage seems to have stuff covered. Signing up on Serebii is no problem, and here is probably not going to hurt either. If we need a middle ground, I have the MSNs of lots of our clan members, and all of the people in this thread so far.

I have asked my team to keep it clean, and I expect them to do so. This shouldn't suffer the same kind of problems as the ONM - LLC war, as its smaller and less is at stake. This is a friendly guys. Just a simple war to get both our sides kicked off. I recruited and picked my squad with care and trust me, when we let someone fight for us, we make sure they are legal and they have a good attitude regardless of outcomes. I hope you can assure the same of your players.

Anyways, off now for a bit, try and pick up the pace on the sign ups if you can, but no hurry.

Edit: One final thing... I posted and noticed one of your "Mods" has decided to take it upon themselves to become class clown. Very funny... Change it back now...
Edit2: Upon inspection of the profile settings, I found the option... Leave it that way... I added my MSN too if anyone needs it.
Edit3: Okay, last edit... Your site, and most of the others in the world are wrong... I am not a Leo... I am a Cancer because Cancer ends at about 7 oclock on the morning of the 23rd July... I was born before then thankyou were much... Maybe that explains my slightly dodgy personality...
But WTF is the Horse thing on about...
Back to top Go down
Bursting Flames
Gulpin
Gulpin
Bursting Flames

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:52 am

can i join the war
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=2015660
Alistair
Gulpin
Gulpin
Alistair

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:18 am

No offence dude, but we really need comptetent battlers who understand EV training and stuff.
Back to top Go down
STAINTONATOR
Caterpie
Caterpie
STAINTONATOR

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:37 pm

Dragonisfire wrote:
I signed up here, but haven't really use it yet, because your gay site dislikes my Wii... Something to do with replying... Can't click in the typing box...

Ah well, I have been monitoring goings ons and I can see you have about 6 players who have replied in the thread, and possibly a 7th if Shoddy can be used. We know we have a team of 7 ready at a moments notice, and since we are apparently bigger, you can decide the numbers to add to the war, e.g. if you get 11 players together, we can match you.

Matches are going under the standard ONM rules, and the organising can be done by a group from each side. On mine, it will be myself and my co-leaders, Luneth and Skynet. Over here, Rage Jage seems to have stuff covered. Signing up on Serebii is no problem, and here is probably not going to hurt either. If we need a middle ground, I have the MSNs of lots of our clan members, and all of the people in this thread so far.

I have asked my team to keep it clean, and I expect them to do so. This shouldn't suffer the same kind of problems as the ONM - LLC war, as its smaller and less is at stake. This is a friendly guys. Just a simple war to get both our sides kicked off. I recruited and picked my squad with care and trust me, when we let someone fight for us, we make sure they are legal and they have a good attitude regardless of outcomes. I hope you can assure the same of your players.

Anyways, off now for a bit, try and pick up the pace on the sign ups if you can, but no hurry.

Edit: One final thing... I posted and noticed one of your "Mods" has decided to take it upon themselves to become class clown. Very funny... Change it back now...
Edit2: Upon inspection of the profile settings, I found the option... Leave it that way... I added my MSN too if anyone needs it.
Edit3: Okay, last edit... Your site, and most of the others in the world are wrong... I am not a Leo... I am a Cancer because Cancer ends at about 7 oclock on the morning of the 23rd July... I was born before then thankyou were much... Maybe that explains my slightly dodgy personality...
But WTF is the Horse thing on about...

someone not finding things amusing:lol: lol! lol! lol! Kiss ass
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-staintonator/index.htm
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:19 pm

Before this know it wasn't me, and next time perhaps it wouldn't hurt to not be a complete wanker when you post here. I had to delete not 1 but frickin TWO reatrded posts by you in the same thread. No more please DiF.
Back to top Go down
Dragonisfire
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:22 am

Lamby wrote:
Before this know it wasn't me, and next time perhaps it wouldn't hurt to not be a complete wanker when you post here. I had to delete not 1 but frickin TWO reatrded posts by you in the same thread. No more please DiF.
Meh... I did wonder where they went... They weren't offensive or anything, just I had a sense of humour that day, and when I came back to state the rules and stuff officially, my sense of humour failed...
Back to top Go down
Bursting Flames
Gulpin
Gulpin
Bursting Flames

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-08

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:54 am

Alistair wrote:
No offence dude, but we really need comptetent battlers who understand EV training and stuff.
i do know wat ev's are so can i join or wat
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=2015660
Lamby
Gulpin
Gulpin
Lamby

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:37 pm

Bursting Flames wrote:
Alistair wrote:

No...

God No...

Why are you still here?

Feel free to report me as weel again, since the only person higher than me now Is Nana...

Can't wait to see the pm ^_^
Back to top Go down
pokémainiac
Gulpin
Gulpin
pokémainiac

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:00 am

Lamby wrote:
Bursting Flames wrote:
Alistair wrote:

No...

God No...

Why are you still here?

Feel free to report me as weel again, since the only person higher than me now Is Nana...

Can't wait to see the pm ^_^

Speaking of that, who ever put nana in chrge? I say we have a fair rider election. I'll get the victory cookies for the winner!
Back to top Go down
Dragonisfire
Caterpie
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:17 am

Hmm... You have 7 signups and I would like to get this thing done sooner rather than later. If it slips into September, I might not be able to play due to Uni + Wifi probs...

If you think you can get more, be my guest and wait longer, but the current speed has been quite slow...
Back to top Go down
Da-m-man
Caterpie
Caterpie

Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:05 am

ive just finished sorting out my team so ill signup if you got any more spaces
Back to top Go down
pokémainiac
Gulpin
Gulpin
pokémainiac

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:58 am

I just noticed I'm on the signup list. Can I point out that I never signed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War? Surely You Jest!   War? Surely You Jest! Empty

Back to top Go down

War? Surely You Jest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl :: Tournaments,Wars & Battle Me Now-
Jump to: